Conversation
A : Hi B , How are you?
B : Hi A . i’m fine thank you, how about you? (Present tense)
A : i’m good too , thanks. I heared that you went to Bali, last week? (past tense)
B : That’s true, how do you know?
A : do you forget that you call me when you were in bali?
B :oh ya, sorry jhon. by the way, where is c?
A : He is reading a newspaper now (present continuous)
A : About last holiday, who are you on vacation with?
B : I travel with my family
A : Next month I will go on vacation to Jogja, do you want to join on vacation with me?( future tense)
B : sorry I can't go on vacation next month, how about December?
A : why?
B : I was preparing for the upcoming Judo competition
A : oh well, looks like the December holidays are also very fun
B : yes, how do you agree?
A : Yes, I agree
B : Hi A . i’m fine thank you, how about you? (Present tense)
A : i’m good too , thanks. I heared that you went to Bali, last week? (past tense)
B : That’s true, how do you know?
A : do you forget that you call me when you were in bali?
B :oh ya, sorry jhon. by the way, where is c?
A : He is reading a newspaper now (present continuous)
A : About last holiday, who are you on vacation with?
B : I travel with my family
A : Next month I will go on vacation to Jogja, do you want to join on vacation with me?( future tense)
B : sorry I can't go on vacation next month, how about December?
A : why?
B : I was preparing for the upcoming Judo competition
A : oh well, looks like the December holidays are also very fun
B : yes, how do you agree?
A : Yes, I agree
Komentar
Posting Komentar