My Daily Activity
My Daily
Activity
My name is Therecia Kintamani. From class 1EA05 I am a student at Gunadarma
University. I will tell
you my daily
routines from the time I wake up in the
morning until I fall a sleep at the night. I wake
up at 05:00 in the morning, I ussualy check my phone . I
usually take the time
to exercise, After that I clean my room and take a bath. Then I go to campus at
06:30.
I
always
go to the Campus
about 30 minutes before my class is started. My class lesson starts at 07.30 . me during at campus, I meet my friends and
college teacher. After the study, I
always have lunch with my friends. After that , I
study again.
After my class is over, I go to home at 16.00 but sometimes at 17.00, and
then I take a bath. Usually my mom cooks for dinner,
after that my family and I eat together.
After that I usually play
with my little sister and I go to sleep at 22:00
S = Red
Verb 1 = Blue
Object = Green
Adverb = Brown
Komentar
Posting Komentar