Best Experience
Bali
last year my family and I went on holiday to bali, there I stayed at my aunt's house, I was on vacation for 3 weeks, during in bali many amazing experiences. my aunt's house is very close to kuta beach so almost every day I went to kuta beach to saw the sunset, the was is very beautiful
there was so many places that I went to and it was all very beautiful like for example Pandawa beach, Pura Luhur Uluwatu, Pura tanah Lot , Nusa Dua beach . in Bali also has special foods that are very tasty for example Ayam Betutu it's one of my favorite foods, because I loved spicy food
people who lived in bali are very friendly, there I really like seeing the sunset view what else if you see it on the beach it is very very beautiful. The beach was very beautiful. I was so lucky because i could go to bali
Komentar
Posting Komentar